At TITA Research, we have a long-term corporate social responsibility – CSR programs. Our CSR includes 2 key objectives:
- Improve quality of human capital for Vietnam by providing education scholarships for good students.
- Inspire people to contribute to social development by creating charity programs.
Currently we have 3 key programs:
- Since established, TITA Research has been cooperating with HCMC Study Encouragement Committee which was acknowledged by Former Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Manh Cam.
- TITA Research has established a fund for education scholarships named “Poinsettia flower” since early 2012.
- We organize charity programs annually named “TITA Fulfilling Love” which get good support from all TITA staffs.